[gst-devel] using gst-rtsp-server to stream rfbsrc

xin tan tanxinml at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 06:24:46 CET 2009

Hi all,

I got some problems to get gst-rtsp-server (
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-rtsp-server/) work with rfbsrc.

I can stream my webcam and ogg files though v4l2src and filesrc by
gst-rtsp-server. But not for rfbsrc in gst-plugins-bad. I am not sure if it
is a bug in rfbsrc or gst-rtsp-server. Maybe even I used the wrong pipe
chain.

This is the command line I tried to stream from localhost rfb server:

examples/test-launch "(rfbsrc ! ffmpegcolorspace ! videorate !
video/x-raw-yuv,framerate=20/2 ! ffenc_h263 ! rtph263pay name=pay0 pt=96
audiotestsrc volume=0 ! audio/x-raw-int,rate=8000 ! alawenc ! rtppcmapay
name=pay1 pt=97 )"

and i got the error runtime messages like "got error Internal data flow
error".

I know rtsp server is not a main part of gstreamer. I hope this mailing list
is the best place to ask this sort of questions. If anyone has idea what's
the problem or any suggestions, please help me.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Shin