[gst-devel] Please help ....Gstreamer Plugin Development

thiagoss thiagossantos at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 00:07:17 CEST 2009

On Sat, Oct 3, 2009 at 9:48 AM, <ananthula.madhu at wipro.com> wrote:

>  Hi All,
>
>                              I am new to Gstremer framework and i want to
> develop one simple filter plugin. For that i have started reading of plugin
> writers guide. But i did not get clear knowledge about that. I have
> downloaded some plugin samples but i was not able to comprehend the code
> since it is linking with many functions and libraries.
>
> So i am requesting u to please guide me in this regard.

It is hard to give such general advices/instructions, you should try writing
a plugin/element and ask questions whenever you get stuck into some problem.
Or, try asking narrower questions about the points you didn't understand.

If you consider some parts of the guide unclear, please file a bug in
bugzilla.gnome.org and we will try to rewrite it in a clearer way.

> Thanks in Advance
>
>  Thanks & Regards
> Ananthula Madhu
> +91 - 961131441