[gst-devel] Building a DVR application with Gstreamer.
newptcai at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 14:43:20 CEST 2009
I am preparing to build a DVR (Digital Video Recorder) based on gstreamer.
Basically, what it does is:
1. Get encoded H264 D1 Element Stream from hardware, an encoder card.
2. Save the video stream in mp4 format to hard driver.
3. When user requests, send out the stream by RTP.
So I think the gstreamer's pipeline concept are perfect for this task and
I've finished reading the tutorial of gstreamer.
My questions are:
1. What plugins' docs should I read for further info.(There are so many
2. It's said that "Manually adding or removing data from/to a pipeline" is
then what is the proper way to add the video stream from the hardware SDK to
Thanks in advance.
look to the things around you,the immediate world around you, if you are
alive,it will mean something to you ——Paul Strand
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the gstreamer-devel