[gst-devel] Destructor of an element

Tiago Katcipis katcipis at inf.ufsc.br
Thu Oct 29 15:20:51 CET 2009

Looking at the GstAppSink code i found that i actually have to override the
finalize function on the GObject class. Sorry to bother, I'm not very used
with Gobject :-).

The GstAppSink code (on the class init function):

GObjectClass *gobject_class = (GObjectClass *) klass;
  GstBaseSinkClass *basesink_class = (GstBaseSinkClass *) klass;

  gobject_class->dispose = gst_app_sink_dispose;
  gobject_class->finalize = gst_app_sink_finalize;