[gst-devel] CPU Load bcoz of Gstreamer plugin

Edward Hervey bilboed at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 10:13:28 CEST 2009

Sorry to ask the obvious question...

... but have you profiled your pipeline and/or encoder to see *WHERE*
it's taking 99% cpu ? Use a profiler like callgrind/oprofile (if
available on your platform) or analyze your logs to see where it's
taking all that time.

  Until you've analyzed where your problem is... we won't be able to
help you.