[gst-devel] What does this GStreamer error mean?

Marlène Hildebrand-Ehrhardt marlene.hildebrandehrhardt at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:14:04 CEST 2009

Hi!

I'm using a streaming application that has been developped with Java and
GStreamer.
Sometimes, when I launch the application, after a few streams have been
created, the application crashes and I get the following message :

     [java]
     [java] (JavaUBIK:23929): GStreamer-CRITICAL **:
     [java] Trying to dispose element udpsrc34, but it is not in the NULL
state.
     [java] You need to explicitly set elements to the NULL state before
     [java] dropping the final reference, to allow them to clean up.
     [java]
     [java]
     [java] GThread-ERROR **: file
/build/buildd/glib2.0-2.20.1/gthread/gthread-posix.c: line 171
(g_mutex_free_posix_impl): error 'Périphérique ou ressource occupé' during
'pthread_mutex_destroy ((pthread_mutex_t *) mutex)'
     [java] aborting...
     [java] Java Result: 134

Does anybody have an idea of the signification of this message?

Thank you by advance!

Marlène Hildebrand-Ehrhardt