[gst-devel] libtool, automake and C++ library

Miquel Àngel Farré miquel.farre at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 11:30:03 CEST 2009

Reece,

 Yes I did it, with the same problem, these are my flags:

libgstplugin_la_CFLAGS = $(GST_CXXFLAGS)
libgstplugin_la_LIBADD = $(GST_LIBS) $(GST_BASE_LIBS) $(GSTCTRL_LIBS)
libgstplugin_la_LDFLAGS = $(GST_PLUGIN_LDFLAGS)
libgstplugin_la_LIBTOOLFLAGS = --tag=disable-static

Nevertheless looking at the generated makefile there is nothing for
GST_CXXFLAGS, should I add something to configure.ac?

Thanks