[gst-devel] What is the proper pipeline for YouTube video playback?

Gao, Ping ping.gao at harman.com
Wed Sep 16 20:25:39 CEST 2009

It does support gstreamer-0.10.22, gst-plugins-base-0.0.10.22, and part of gst-plugins-good-0.10.14.   I already made rtsp build working for my device.

My plan was to have youtube video play on my Linux host first, then apply to my device.  I know all the proper codecs are all available on my device, just different from those used in Linux host since they are supported in hardware.  However, I'm having hard time to find the proper pipeline.