[gst-devel] video output mux

Matteo Landi landimatte at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 10:51:17 CEST 2010

Do you need all the camera running continuously or you can turn then
on/off on demand? I mean, are you doing background video recording
with them?
If not, you can simply change the input camera with a timeout trigger.

pause the pipeline
change the attribute source of v4l2src element
restart the pipeline
start timeout again

Regards,

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Bert Douglas <bertd at tplogic.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is there a plug-in to do an output mux?
>
> I have several cameras.  They are all running continuously.
> But I only want to show one camera on screen at a time.
> Every few seconds I want to change to next camera in cycle, and show it for
> a few seconds.
>
> Thanks much,
> Bert

Matteo Landi