[gst-devel] Switching between videos with input-selector

Luciana Fujii Pontello luciana at holoscopio.com
Thu Aug 19 19:55:25 CEST 2010

On Thu, 2010-08-19 at 16:30 +0300, victor héry wrote:
> I tried without inputselector, and after some adaptations and tests,  it
> works well !

Great think that it worked.

> Now I tests with the input selector.
> Links seems to work, but when I switch between videos, it stops without
> apparents reasons. I am working on it.
> The first video is correctly displayed, so the link is good, but during
> the switching, it blocks abruptly. I think the switch signals in the
> input selector has a problem, but I don't know exactly why for the moment.
> There is no errors displayed, so...

Did you use "switch" or just set "active-pad". I only successfully used
input-selector using "active-pad" property.

I did have problems before using input-selector with non-live sources. I
thought this was a bug in input-selector, but then I saw that it is used
in playbin2 with no problem. I don't know if I was using an older
version or something like that. If you can make it work or find a
problem, please post the results. I'll also see if I can reproduce the
problem I had.

Regards,

Luciana Fujii