[gst-devel] udpsink issues

Greg Wunder gwunder at eoir.com
Tue Aug 24 14:54:59 CEST 2010

Running on Windows right now, but my app & the underlying framework seem to produce the same error on Linux & Mac.
Still need to test more, but I'm running with GStreamer 0.10.26 & udpsink 0.10.17.
I just upgraded the udpsink to the latest I'm aware of (0.10.24).
Started investigating the debug output yesterday.
Will let you know if I find more info to the problem I'm receiving as this is odd.
Thanks for all your help!

Greg