[gst-devel] Gstreamer Redestributable package for MAC

ivan zoli ivan_zoli at fastwebnet.it
Tue Aug 24 15:09:53 CEST 2010

Hello Greg,

thank for your help. I am able to run my app under MAC,
I have compiled GStreamer on my MAC.
The trouble is how to distribute the application, without
require the user to made operations. I want a .dmg file
the user can download, run and automagically have
is installed and the software works :)

Are you able to made it?

Thank a lot

Ivan  :)