[gst-devel] Stream on iPad, iPhone, Android...

Admin@simulation3d.biz admin at simulation3d.biz
Wed Aug 25 21:54:01 CEST 2010

That is correct, it just help with accelerating encoding among other
things

Now that this is corrected, do you have anything to suggest related to
solving my problem? That is code or library or doc that would help
doing the encoding using neon instructions without programming an
encoder in neon from scratch?

Have a nice day!
Thank you

Yohan Baillot