[gst-devel] udpsink issues

Greg Wunder gwunder at eoir.com
Thu Aug 26 21:02:24 CEST 2010

This still doesn't seem to resolve the problem.
Attached is a test log output from gst-launch when I run.
The pipeline attempted is (slightly different than earlier):

gst-launch filesrc location=C:/test.mpg ! decodebin ! ffmpegcolorspace ! rtpvrawpay ! udpsink host=192.168.11.255 port=9000 ttl=75

Maybe someone might have an idea what the issue is.
It does appear to be complaining about TTL, but I set this.
This log was generated using debug level 3 for the entire run.