[gst-devel] Rendering mjpeg streaming video in the defined alpha channel of a jpeg

thelenko jtlenko at gmail.com
Fri Aug 27 18:12:50 CEST 2010

I did some tweaking and am now at:

gst-launch -v multifilesrc location="crosshair.jpg"
caps="image/jpeg,framerate=1/1" ! decodebin ! videomixer name=mixer !
xvimagesink gnomevfssrc
location=http://ccd1611-403/axis-cgi/mjpg/video.cgi?.mjpg ! decodebin !
mixer.

This is able to launch without error.  Note that I removed the 'alpha
method=green' method, so now I simply have a video overlayed on the
crosshair graphic instead of the video appearing in the defined alpha
channel of the graphic.

A secondary problem I am having now is that when using videomixer both my
video feed and image lose their color and framerate.