[gst-devel] Rendering mjpeg streaming video in the defined alpha channel of a jpeg

Luciana Fujii Pontello luciana at holoscopio.com
Fri Aug 27 21:10:08 CEST 2010

On Thu, 2010-08-26 at 09:58 -0700, thelenko wrote:
> gst-launch multifilesrc location="crosshair2.jpg"
> caps="image/jpeg,framerate=1/1" ! decodebin ! ffmpegcolorspace ! alphacolor
> ! alpha method=green ! queue ! videomixer name=mixer ! ffmpegcolorspace !
> autovideosink gnomevfssrc
> location=http://ccd1611-403/axis-cgi/mjpg/video.cgi ! decodebin !
> ffmpegcolorspace ! queue ! mixer.
>
> When I run this I get the following error:
>
> ERROR: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstGnomeVFSSrc:gnomevfssrc0:
> Internal data flow error.
> Additional debug info:
> gstbasesrc.c(2507): gst_base_src_loop ():
> /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstGnomeVFSSrc:gnomevfssrc0:
> streaming task paused, reason not-negotiated (-4)
> ERROR: pipeline doesn't want to preroll.
>
> I assume there is something about the format of my video that it is not
> liking, but I am not sure how to remedy it.

Have you tried using an alpha element in the branch you have your video?
videotestsrc can provide video with alpha, but your video probably
doesn't have one, and that's probably why you're having this error.
Videomixer expects both videos to have the same colorspace, but it is
getting one video with alpha channel and one video without it.

Regards,

Luciana Fujii