[gst-devel] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Robert Swain via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Thu Dec 2 12:35:38 CET 2010

LinkedIn
------------Robert Swain requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Terry,

- Robert

Accept invitation from Robert Swain
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8uvs3p-gh7kkj5p-26/I6odceFIR0nwoItulatqxeuuuYZHsrOdOOozdxXIoOow9a7uxmbiOMp/blk/I2489386211_2/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYOnP4NczoUcPAUd399bTBWiPBMpDtkbPAScPoRcjwTej4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Robert Swain
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8uvs3p-gh7kkj5p-26/I6odceFIR0nwoItulatqxeuuuYZHsrOdOOozdxXIoOow9a7uxmbiOMp/blk/I2489386211_2/39vcj4OdzwPejwQcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

DID YOU KNOW you can use your LinkedIn profile as your website? Select a vanity URL and then promote this address on your business cards, email signatures, website, etc
http://www.linkedin.com/e/8uvs3p-gh7kkj5p-26/ewp/inv-21/

--
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation