[gst-devel] Getting remote endpoint from UDP traffic in a udpsrc element

Antoni Silvestre Padrós antoni.silvestre at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 11:59:25 CET 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to get the remote endpoint info from the last received UDP packet
in a udpsrc GStreamer element.
The only way I can think of doing this is obtaining the socket of the udpsrc
and then use the use the recvfrom call, however this I guess would force me
to somehow reinject the traffic I captured with that call back to the udpsrc
element so it doesn't get lost. Is there any other way of doing this?

I don't have very much experience programming with sockets so I might be
missing something.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Toni Silvestre