[gst-devel] Brisbane, Australia - The linux.conf.au 2011

matheist76 at westnet.com.au matheist76 at westnet.com.au
Thu Dec 16 09:59:00 CET 2010

Hello,
There is only a short time to get your linux.conf.au 2011 registration. It's the pass to the best Open Source and Linux Conference in the Southern hemisphere.

Our Keynotes include Vinton G Cerf one of the founding fathers of the internet and Eric Allman the original author of Sendmail. We have heaps of talk from leaders in the community. Andrew Tridgell (SAMBA) and Rusty Russell (Linux Kernel developer) just to name a couple.

There is also a special Rocket miniconf for people who like a bit of a kick start to their day. If that's a bit too much why not make a Linux powered coffee roaster. We will have the ambulance ready for the burn victims at the Arduino miniconf and there is sure to be much more to enjoy away from the conference.

While your in Brisbane you might as well meet a few of the locals at Australia Zoo or take a dip in the South Bank Streets Beach. During the conference there will be the Australia Day celebrations. A perfect time to just be an Aussie. Even if your not.

For further information about lca 2011 check out our website at

http://lca 2011 .linux.org.au/

For Prices:

http://lca 2011 .linux.org.au/register/prices

For Keynotes: