[gst-devel] how to create a pipeline to record video from camera?

Timothy Braun braunsquared at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 06:36:31 CET 2010

Be careful with the capsfilter you have in there. If that isn't the actual caps of the stream it will never preroll.  The camera will be the deciding factor for the caps of this stream. If the results you are looking for match the caps below, I would add a videorate, videoscale and ffmpeg_colorspace before the capsfilter.

Best of luck,
Tim

Sent from my iPhone