[gst-devel] Problem with Pipeline udpsrc -> mux -> filesink

Timothy Braun braunsquared at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 16:08:13 CET 2010

Take a look at what h264parse's src pad caps are and make sure they are compatible with avimux's sink pad caps. If not, you are going to need to add elements to convert the stream to something avimux is happy with.  It will likely be an encoder and colorspace transform of some nature.

If you set GST_DEBUG=2 you will get some helpful info as well.

- Tim

Sent from my iPhone