[gst-devel] What are the types of the parameters that can be passed to gst_init ?

Timothy Braun braunsquared at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 20:19:35 CET 2010

I would suggest looking at the application developers guide on the gstreamer website. It covers all of this with code examples.

You don't have to be concerned with overlapping arguments since all of the gstreamer library args begin with '--gst-' and I don't believe they have a short form.

Best,
Tim

Sent from my iPhone