[gst-devel] hiring gstreamer python dev for small-ish task

Adam Duston adam at 8planes.com
Wed Dec 29 22:01:53 CET 2010

I'm a python developer who can't spend the time to learn the gstreamer
library right now. So I'd like to hire a Python GStreamer developer to
write a script that can be run in the following form:

   join_videos <path_to_video_0> <path_to_video_1> <output_file>

It should join the two videos together side-by-side and combine audio.
All videos are exactly the same size and each pair to be joined has
the same duration. I can output the video files using any arbitrary
codecs, so don't worry about the video/audio formats.

Tell me if I'm wrong, but I think this is a pretty quick task for
anyone who's fluent in the library. Please send your estimate off-list
if you're interested.

Thanks!
Adam

--