[gst-devel] Gstreamer Giving Bad GC errors.

debojyoti.pal at wipro.com debojyoti.pal at wipro.com
Fri Feb 5 06:58:03 CET 2010

Hi,

I have written a GUI application, which reads from a given filesystem
and displays pictures in a QT Window. Here I am using Gstreamer, Playbin
pipeline, XImageSink for video sink element. And every time I am calling
gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id() function to pass my QT window handle to
the Gstreamer Playbin in my bus watcher function. After receiving EOS of
each picture the pipeline is paused so that user can select Next or Prev
buttons to navigate the picture filesystem.

But after clicking Next/Prev 4-5 times my application is crashed and it
is giving BadGC (Invalid GC parameter) error. I couldn't figure out why
it is coming.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Deb