[gst-devel] Gstreamer Giving Bad GC errors.

Sat Feb 6 17:17:06 CET 2010

In data sabato 6 febbraio 2010 14:27:29, debojyoti.pal at wipro.com ha scritto:
: > Actually, I am calling
> gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id (GST_X_OVERLAY (GST_MESSAGE_SRC (msg)),
> window_id)
>
> when I am receiving this GST_IS_X_OVERLAY(GST_MESSAGE_SRC (msg)) in the
> bus.

My implementation is in python not in c, here is the relevant code:

message_name = message.structure.get_name()
if message_name == "prepare-xwindow-id":
                        imagesink = message.src
                        imagesink.set_property("force-aspect-ratio", True)
                        imagesink.set_xwindow_id(self.xid)

where self.xid is:

self.xid=self.ui.widgetVideo.winId()

defined in the widget init.

I tested my application doing at least 50 Next/Prev with no crash, so I think
is something in your code and not a gstreamer or qt problem,

good luck,

Nicola