[gst-devel] I have some questions about the element "GstPlayBaseBin"

邱泰威 snakechiou at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 08:53:33 CET 2010

Hi!

I am a newbie for gstreamer and I want to inherit element GstPlayBaseBin for
my playbin. If I declared  #include "gstplaybasebin.h" in my code, compiler
can't find this head file in compile time. Does it mean nobody expect that
any users to inherit this element? or it's just my install error? or i
declare this head file using complete path?
By the way, i can inherit element GstPipeline for my playbin. I know that
GstPlayBaseBin inherit GstPipeline, could you give me a suggestion which
element should I used in my playbin, if i want to do the similar things to
the element GstPlayBin?

Sorry for any inconvenient, and thanks for your answering.

Thanks
Snake