[gst-devel] new plugin writer's issue

Durgesh Mishra durgesh.mishra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 18:55:41 CET 2010

Hi Mike,

The problem is resolved now. Here is something that I did.

I took reference of AlsaSrc plugin for writing this DroidAudioSrc plugin.

I did write these statements in droidaudiosrc_init() function.

GstPad* src_pad = gst_pad_new_from_static_template (&src_factory, "src");
    gst_pad_set_getcaps_function (src_pad,

GST_DEBUG_FUNCPTR(gst_pad_proxy_getcaps));
    gst_element_add_pad (GST_ELEMENT (asrc), src_pad);

It resolved the problem.

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards
-Durgesh O Mishra

--
"If you only have a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a nail."