[gst-devel] Gstreamer gst-plugins-gl help needed

dime at dimebar.f2s.com dime at dimebar.f2s.com
Fri Feb 19 18:17:28 CET 2010

pipeline: appsrc ! decodebin2 name=d ! glupload ! fakesink sync=1 d. !
autoaudiosink

Hi there,

I am hoping someone can help with this question.  I have taken the
example from gst-plugins-gl\tests\examples\sdl and have this working for
a single video.

I can not find a way of making the my test program load in more than the
first video.

If I set the pipeline to be GST_STATE_NULL or GST_STATE_READY the debug
log show:
send quit gl window loop... Context destroyed.. etc....
(this does not sound right ?)

As a result of this the texture context ids created by glupload fall out
of sync with my opengl environment texture ids and I do not know how to
get them back into sync.

Any help would be great in this matter.  Please do let me know if you
need any more code or logging

Thanks,

Dime.