[gst-devel] Enumering capture devices?

sumit kumar sumit.git at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 04:23:02 CET 2010

Hi,
I also tried the same code but getting some linking errors. I have linked
with the following libraries: libgio-2.0, libglib-2.0, libgmodule-2.0,
libgobject-2.0, libgstbase-0.10, libgstcontroller-0.10 and
libgstreamer-0.10. What I am missing? Thanks in advance for your help. The
error logs is as below:

video_stream.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_gst_property_probe_get_values_name referenced in function "void __cdecl
chek_vid_dev(void)" (?chek_vid_dev@@YAXXZ)

video_stream.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_gst_property_probe_get_type referenced in function "void __cdecl
chek_vid_dev(void)" (?chek_vid_dev@@YAXXZ)

Regards,
Sumit