[gst-devel] lip sync issues with Wowza.

Martin martin.secundario at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:13:04 CET 2010

Hi,

I wrote the other day a message to the list but I don't know how to
reply again over the same thread.

My problem was related to lip sync issues between Gstreamer and the
Wowza server.

Someone commented that the problem could be on the sdp file and the
audio rate. I've checked it and seems to be fine.

There are two things that worry me:

1 - The lip sync issues could be related to the fact I'm not using RTCP?

2 - Could be the problem related with the async and sync options used on
the pipeline sinks? Btw, could anyone explain me what are these options for?

Thank you.