[gst-devel] Playbin unable to play http stream

Debsu debojyoti.pal at wipro.com
Wed Feb 24 05:52:29 CET 2010

Hi Tim,

You are right, that using souphttpsrc element is the better way of doing
this. But in souphttpsrc element I am facing a strange problem.
I am using playbin for display image which is nothing but a http source. But
souphttpsrc gives me the error of "proxy-authentication failure" message,
but http_proxy is already set in the environment variable. and also from
commandline I can easily fetch that jpg file using libCurl.

Regards,
Deb