[gst-devel] Issues gstreamer using videomixer and udpsrc

Luciana Fujii Pontello luciana at holoscopio.com
Sat Feb 27 04:43:24 CET 2010

On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 11:57 -0600, Sean Truman wrote:
> Ok I got it working with the following,
>
> gst-launch udpsrc port=2341 ! mpegtsdemux ! mpeg2dec ! alpha !
> videobox left=0 top=0 ! videomixer name=zone1 ! videomixer
> name=zone2 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ximagesink sync=false udpsrc
> port=2342 ! mpegtsdemux ! mpeg2dec ! alpha ! videobox left=-640
> top=0 ! zone2. sync=false
>
> But the video will play for a few seconds and then freeze.  Any
> suggestions?

This is just a wild guess, but have you tried adding a videorate? From
experience I learned that videomixer doesn't work well with some
framerate combinations.

Also, I'm just curious if you can't use xvimagesink instead of
ximagesink. That would probably save you from that colorspace before
ximagesink.

Luciana Fujii
Holoscópio Tecnologia - http://holoscopio.com