[gst-devel] rtsp-server serves slowly

Wes Miller wmiller at sdr.com
Thu Jul 1 13:42:42 CEST 2010

A couple of minor updates.  Adding a queue to the audio pipe fixes the "all
sound is a click" problem.

The audio and video are pretty well sync-ed, but the delay is still huge, up
to 5 seconds and that just to the loopback!  I still don't always get
transmission to another computer to work.

I have a new camera on the way, one that is supposedly better behaved with
Linux.  Will also try with Ubuntu instead of Fedora.

Any help, please?

Wes