[gst-devel] Re : Cannot play MTS file with gstreamer

Albert Costa costa_albert at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 2 12:51:14 CEST 2010

Great, that works !
Thanks a lot,
Regards,
Al

________________________________
De : Kapil Agrawal <kapil.agl at gmail.com>
À : Discussion of the development of GStreamer <gstreamer-devel at lists.sourceforge.net>
Envoyé le : Ven 2 juillet 2010, 11h 58min 56s
Objet : Re: [gst-devel] Cannot play MTS file with gstreamer

Sure it could be a typefind issue.

Also this seems to be a ts file with 192 packet size which is .mts.
You could try using

gst-launch filesrc location=test.mts ! mpegtsdemux ! decodebin ! pulsesink ....

Best
Kapil

www.mediamagictechnologies.com (Gstreamer, ffmpeg, Red5, Streaming)
twitter handle: @gst_kaps