[gst-devel] usage of ALWAYS source pads

Sriharsha sriharsha at tataelxsi.co.in
Tue Jul 6 11:40:12 CEST 2010

hi all,
my requirement is to use more than one src pad for my encoder element
.but my requirement for the no of pads is fixed i.e maximum 3 src
pads.Is it possible to use all the pads as always pads?.Is it correct to
have the pad along with the element even though it is not used.In my
plugin according to the info i will get from my input buffer
i will send data to mp4mux for recording or for rtp bin for stereaming
or some times for both?.can any one suggest

Regards
Sriharsha