[gst-devel] How to save an ogv stream in a file

Carlos Eduardo Matos Ellery carlos.ellery at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 19:37:00 CEST 2010

Hi Ben, no success yet. :(

Today I've tried your cortado (thank you very much), but the behavior
is the same. The clock on cortado seekbar still show 27:40 to 27:50.
I've compiled my own liboggz and used oggz-basetime, but checking with
diff command, the output file generated by oggz-basetime is exactly
the same of the original file. Running oggz-info still returns
content-duration = 27min. I've tried other tools that come with
liboggz, like fix-eos and rewrite-pages, but without success. The only
win was that setting the starttime param of the cortado applet gives
me a right progress of the seekbar (it steps sec by sec from the begin
to the end), but as I said, the clock still show 27:nn. I've compiled
my own cortado too, with the master snapshot of the git but, as
expected, the result is the same.

Some alternative?

Best regards,

Carlos Eduardo Matos Ellery