[gst-devel] Action of property ts-offset in filesink?

Albert Costa costa_albert at yahoo.fr
Mon Jul 12 17:47:26 CEST 2010

Hi,
I want to offset the timestamps in a video I'm writing to file:

gst-launch ksvideosrc ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ffenc_mpeg2video ! mpegtsmux !
filesink location=video.ts ts-offset=500000000

However, If I dump the timestamps of my file once written:
gst-launch-0.10.exe filesrc location=video.ts ! decodebin ! identity ! fakesink
-v

 it seems it never took care of the offset (I've tried with + and - values to
check), and starts at 0 anyway... Is this property working, or am I doing
something wrong?

Regards,
Al