[gst-devel] H.264 streaming: choppy video + timestamp warnings

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 22:41:31 CEST 2010

> Video starts skipping badly shortly after initiating playback and I see
> these warnings from GStreamer:

Can you provice the exact setup of the streaming side too so that we can
try to reproduce it on our end on Thursday (a day off tomorrow).

We have a small pipeline that streams an mkv with 720p over the network
and decode it on the other side; I can't say that I have noticed much
problems.

--
  greetz, marc
Murphy's Law, that brash proletarian restatement of Godel's Theorem.