[gst-devel] H.264 streaming: choppy video + timestamp warnings

Parisot, Adam Adam.Parisot at barco.com
Wed Jul 21 14:56:22 CEST 2010

Hi Kapil,

Adding sync=false does improve playback significantly, going from a
slide show to mostly smooth video, but the video still looks slightly
choppy when compared to playing the same source locally.  Reading the
documentation for the sync parameter, it sounds like the sink will
display frames in whatever order they arrive in, so I'm thinking this is
not the preferred solution.

Regards,
Adam