[gst-devel] how to play the AAC audio by Gstreamer?

michael young mcygogo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 07:04:22 CEST 2010

Hi
     I try it like Sandeep said, first I install the libfaad-dev
through Ubuntu's apt-get.
then I reconfigure the gst-ffmpeg plugin, and installed it, but cannot
play m4a file,
the error message is just the old one.
      and then I installed the gst-plugin-bad, play the m4a file again
, I got information
like this:

(gst-plugin-scanner:18537): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load
plugin '/usr/local/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstcamerabin.so':
/usr/local/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstcamerabin.so: undefined symbol:
gst_photography_get_focus_mode

Do you know what's wrong here?? thx