[gst-devel] how to communicate between basesrc an tagdemux

Santhosh Kumar santhosh.kmarr at wipro.com
Tue Jul 27 16:25:46 CEST 2010

yes, its happening at the beginning of the track. I hope Flush start event
will be done only it receives a new segment event. But i want basesrc to
process my custom event before it can send a new segment event.

Is there any other way to send my "data" during Flush start event or if
there are any other way to send data other than events from tagdemux to
basesrc?