[gst-devel] pipeline for audio and video in gstreamer

arasu marasu2010 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 08:03:25 CEST 2010

Hi All,

            I am new to gstreamer and this forum.My target board is dm365
Leopard.We are streaming video and audio from the rtsp server in the
following rtsp url   rtsp://192.168.1.126:8554/mpeg4.From my target board i
tried this pipeline to play video stream
gst-launch -v  rtspsrc location=rtsp://192.168.1.126:8554/mpeg4 latency=0 !
rtpmp4vdepay ! ffdec_mpeg4 !  ffmpegcolorspace ! fbdevsink

its working.

now i need pipeline for displaying video and audio from
rtsp://192.168.1.126:8554/mpeg4.
my audio output is alsasink.

Dvsdk version 2_10_01_18

kernel version is 2.6.18