[gst-devel] Unable to set timeout property for httpsoup source plugin

Debsu debojyoti.pal at wipro.com
Tue Jun 1 15:24:18 CEST 2010

Hi,

I am trying to set the timeout property of the httpsoup plugin, but couldn't
do so. I registered a callback in the notify-source signal, and was tryng to
set the timeout property, but it is giving the error that httpsoup doesn't
have timeout property, whereas in Gsreamer documentation it is clearly
mentioning the timeout property(read/write) for httpsoup plugin.

I also want to know when this timeout occurrs:
a) In case of connection dropped.
b) In case data doesn't come within a certain period of time.
c) Or is it applicable for both.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Deb