[gst-devel] MPEG2/TS stream input in gst-launch ?

Marc Leeman marc.leeman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 3 09:17:13 CEST 2010

> I believe the commercial version of flumotion is already capable of
> consuming MPEG-TS streams; perhaps that would suit you better.

You can do that with the current releases from GStreamer too; but there
seems to be something off with the timestamp calculation that makes it a
bitch to stream MPEG/TS sources back out via e.g. RTP.

I tried to improve it by having a look at mpvpay; and the the situation
seems lightly better; I was probably poking at the wrong element.

--
  greetz, marc
We will have solar energy as soon as the utility companies solve one technical