[gst-devel] video clip playing

Michael Joachimiak mjoachimiak at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 09:52:58 CEST 2010

Well,
What I would start from is the creation of pipelines having source elements
connected with locations of my partitioned video.
Set all pipelines to READY.
And then start playing the first. After getting EOS setting second pipeline
to play and so on.
It needs experiments to actually check the delay. As I mentioned in some
thread before there will always be some small delay. But only after
realizing this you can know how much is it.

P.S.:
Question was pretty general so my previous answer also.

2010/6/8 Wes Miller <wmiller at sdr.com>

> Well, how, Michael?
>
> Wes
> --