[gst-devel] H.264 performance optimization, and gstreamer for coreavc

shenyue shenyue at magima.com.cn
Wed Jun 9 12:56:52 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm working on gstreamer to improve H.264 decode performance on multi-cpu
PC, ffmpeg's H.264 decode's performance seems not very good (can only run on
one cpu one hyperthread).
According to mplayer's document, using wine+dshowserver+coreavc is one way
which can significantly improve H.264 decode performance, but I can't find
any gstreamer element/plugin using coreavc/dshowserver, So I'm writing one.

So does anybody know whether there's such element (using
coreavc+dshowserver, just like mplayer) or plan for such element?
And is there any other way to improve H.264 decoding performance, including
use multi-cpu or any other way?

Thanks a lot.

Karma

搬迁通知: 2010年1月18日起,上海奇码数字信息有限公司迁至新址办公。