[gst-devel] Mixing streams

Lucas Alberto lucasa at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 20:27:46 CEST 2010

Hi Andres,

You should take a look at SLTV, a new open source streaming tool that I'm
involved.
This project is already capable to do live switch and mix different video
sources (firewire DV, webcam, X11), apply video effects and text overlay.
SLTV is implemented in python with gstreamer and GTK. We are planning to
launch a stable version next month, and use it to streaming the eleventh
edition of the International Free Software Forum [1] in Brazil.

This is the web page of the project:
http://sltv.holoscopio.com/index.html.en

Luciana Fujii, a member of this list, is working in this project too.

[1] http://softwarelivre.org/fisl11/english/about-the-event

Cheers,
Lucas Alberto