[gst-devel] how to send elementary streams

parveen jain jain.parveen01 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 08:49:31 CEST 2010

Hi,
  I am trying to write an sip softphone video application, where the
softphone will first establish the sip session and then will stream(RTP
stream) the video to remote session by reading from a "video
file". Initially I wanted to do only H.263 and H264 streaming.The
video/audio stream should be elementary and should not be encapsulated so
that other softphone can easily read/show it.
  Is it possible to do this using Gstreamer.My main requirement here is to
send the "elementary audio/video streams" and not the "multiplexed
stream(where one stream contain both audio/video data)".It will be great if
someone can provide any sample code/ or example or give any reference for
this(if there exists any other application which uses the Gstreamer in the
same way I mentioned).

Regards,
Parveen Jain