[gst-devel] matroskamux and subtitle pad

redfinger antonio.giotto at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 18:00:49 CEST 2010

I'm a bit new with gstreamer and I'd like to use subtitle pad on matroskamux

I havve a bin "mybinsrc" that takes images from a directory and makes a sort
of demux, realizing a pad that I finally mux with matroskamux and write on a
file, following the pipeline:

mybinsrc tstart=20100610100000 tend=20100610110000 dir=/root/tmp1/ !
resettime ! mux.video_00 matroskamux name=mux ! filesink
location=/root/out.avi

I'd like to insert static/dynamic text on that video, maybe using subtitle
sink pad of matroskamux?

I really don't know how to do this, ideas, suggestions? every help will be
really appreciated.

TIA
red