[gst-devel] On writing GStreamer plugins for OpenCV video surveillance facility

Giorgio Buffa-2 buffagio+ml at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 17:07:10 CEST 2010

Hi Andrey,
your suggestion solved my problem, thanks!!!  :)

I've renamed my plugin to "gstmyplugin.cc" and I've added the following
lines to Makefile.am:

libgstmyplugin_la_CXXFLAGS = $(GST_CFLAGS) `pkg-config --cflags opencv`
libgstmyplugin_la_LIBADD = $(GST_LIBS) $(GST_BASE_LIBS) $(GSTCTRL_LIBS)
libgstmyplugin_la_LDFLAGS = $(GST_PLUGIN_LDFLAGS) `pkg-config --libs opencv`
libgstmyplugin_la_LIBTOOLFLAGS = --tag=disable-static

# headers we need but don't want installed
noinst_HEADERS =

I didn't need for any extern "C" declaration (that's a surprise).

Best regards,
Giorgio Buffa